Spectrum error compensation on LED or Fluorescent sources
MAP function for mapping illumination to a surface or room
Spectral correction C.I.E. and impact correction
Large backlit display
Remote probe limiting the risk of shading the sensor by the operator or integral with the product_en for one-handed use
Registration up to 1 million points
Communicating via USB or Bluetooth
Data logger transfer software with automatic report generation
The C.A 1110 lux meter measures the illumination of all light sources (LED, Fluo, etc.) up to 200,000 lux in accordance with class C of the NF C 42-710 standard.
Thanks to the MAP function you will be able to map a surface or a room to check the uniformity of illumination.
The sensor can be attached to the product for one-handed or remote use to prevent shading of the operator.
The C.A 1110 also has functions such as Min, Max, Medium and Hold as well as one-off and programmable storage options.
In free download the Data Logger Transfer software to view the saved data, configure the C.A. 1110, access a display offset and generate automatic reports.
- Measuring range: from 0.1 lx to 200,000 lx (lux)
- Intrinsic uncertainty without compensation:
± 3% of incandescent source reading (default)
± 6% of LED reading (3000 K to 6000 K)
± 9% of reading on Fluorescent sources
- Functions Min, Max, Average, MAP, Hold, lx or fc / Backlight
- Recording up to 1 million points
- USB or Bluetooth interfaces
- IP50 case
- Dimensions Housing: 150 x 72 x 32 mm / Sensor: 67 x 64 x 35 mm
- Mass: 345 g with batteries
- Compatible with the Multifix accessory
- Shockproof protection sheath available as an accessory