CMR’s Integrated Alarm Monitoring and Control System (IAMCS), provides you with technologically-advanced capabilities for improved marine vessel supervision, safety and management.
A microprocessor forms the basis of the system to read and record output data using CAN open and J1939 protocols while operating with an intuitive supervision system and human to machine interface. This provides all the necessary functions for protection and control adherence to Unattended Machinery Space (UMS) marine notations covering IAMCS, Power Management Systems (PMS) and Supervision Systems.
This fully integrated capability offers advanced monitor and control of critical ship functions such as engines, pumps and valves. The Integrated Alarm and Control System provides visual and audible signals in the event of abnormal running conditions. This ensures fully automatic, semi-automatic and manual remote control of the whole installation including machinery and cargo.
Key benefits include:
• Scalability in a marine context from hundreds to thousands of channels
• Fully modular configuration
• Complete solution from engine wiring to wheelhouse displays
• Cost effective without a functional trade-off
• Full marine classification by societies including Lloyd’s Register, Det Norske Veritas, Nippon Kaiji, Bureau Veritas, Regristo Italiano Navale, Russian Register and American Bureau of Shipping.